"Earning reports
and gibberish writings in my journey to be financially free"

What makes a good website and how to get good website traffic? Focus on: 1. Quality contents 2. Quality contents 3. Quality contents.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

My concept : It's about getting rich

From comments given, many say I need to make a lot of blogs in order to get enough money. Then the coming Christmas, I should make some niche research. I thank you all for your ideas. I really appreciate it. I really do. But my concept is different.

Maybe some of you don't quite understand my concept. Since I have time to kill, I drew this. Here's what most of us is trying to do (see pic below), blogging or working for money. The problem is, you need to constantly update your blog (or make research) to keep visitors coming (as well as the money). So there will be this 'responsibility' to update the blog. You need to work (to update, make research etc) in order to get money. You work for money (which I don't want).


My concept on the other hand is to make the money work for me. First thing is to get an idea to create something very useful or cool. Then I will evaluate whether this thing can walk by itself and whether it can viralize by itself. After these 2 conditions are met, I will proceed with the idea and do the programming.

Next step is to publish and promote. When something is useful, people will tell others (viralize). Theoritically, number visitors will increase until it reach equilibrium and due to it's usefulness, people will use it frequently. I don't need to update anything and the best thing is (hopefully) the money flows without me updating or working on anything. Then the process repeats but the circle does not return back to me like above. So I have a lot of free time to enjoy and money works for me (that's what we call passive income!).


You see, it is not about getting a lot of money. It is about trying to get rich and financially free, trying to enjoy your life and trying to spend your time as minimum as you can with work. Even if if the websites fail after few years, or if the concept fails, I am not going to get frustrated because I spent very little time in front of the computer. I only spent few hours or days in the beginning (programming).

So I hope you understand my concept. Wish me luck. :D
The only difference between a rich person and poor person is how they use their time - Robert Kiyosaki

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm, do you mean to create ebook? Those informational products especially on how to make money online and internet marketing?

    Do the work once and reap endless stream of passive income!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. This is adsenseface, not ebookface. :p

    Besides, ebook do not have any sustainability. Once you sold it, the person who bought it will never buy it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bloody shit how come you got this idea?????

    you peek at my secret project file ka???

    its the SAME idea as mine!!!

    Here is my concept FOR YOUR reference.


    niche > content > traffic > monetization



    and this is my philosophy:


    DO WORK once time only. THEN wait for the money
    come EVERY SINGLE DAY.

    To tell you the truth, i already did this for 2 years.

    and the good news is...

    ITS WORK!!!

    later if you request, i will let you see my adsense earning SS recorded starting from dec 2007 till mac 2010.

    want or not?

    hehehee

    Its me.
    matieu

    ReplyDelete





Why No Adsense here?

1. Ethical issues. The nature of this blog seems to make people to click the ads (to support etc which I never ask). Which means it can draw fraud clicks. As an ethical Adsense publisher, I decided to leave it ads free.
2. Personal satisfaction. The main reason I made this blog not to make money. It’s for personal satisfaction and to give encouragement.
3. I don’t depend on this blog for money. I have other websites which make the money.