"Earning reports
and gibberish writings in my journey to be financially free"

What makes a good website and how to get good website traffic? Focus on: 1. Quality contents 2. Quality contents 3. Quality contents.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Best Adsense Earnings in One Day

This is what I got in one day. I think I can get rich from Adsense.


But sadly, that's was the best day. Not everyday. My income graph from adsense is not linear or even continuously going up. Sometimes it goes up and sometimes it goes down.

My average income is USD6 dollar. (Damn! How do some people manage to get USD 80 ++ everday?)

Need to concentrate on SEO optimization as well as driving huge traffic.

4 comments:

  1. one day earning ?That's pretty cool to see that ammount when convert to RM ,by the way ,where is the blog your income generated from ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Sorry, can't reveal. Fear of fraud clicks. It's not blog anyway. Blog is not a good way (for me) coz I don't like discipline in writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it must be a forum then?

    yes. RULE #1

    *NEVER EVER REVEAL YOUR ADSENSE EARNING SITES/BLOG*

    period.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To @anonymous May 4. No but around that kind of concept. User interacting with the thing... :D

    ReplyDelete





Why No Adsense here?

1. Ethical issues. The nature of this blog seems to make people to click the ads (to support etc which I never ask). Which means it can draw fraud clicks. As an ethical Adsense publisher, I decided to leave it ads free.
2. Personal satisfaction. The main reason I made this blog not to make money. It’s for personal satisfaction and to give encouragement.
3. I don’t depend on this blog for money. I have other websites which make the money.